IMTFI Researcher AKM Ahsan Ullah to present at IAFSM
- February 2, 2011
AKM Ahsan Ullah's paper, "Unknown remittances of the migrants died abroad: A study on the recovery and dynamics of usage of remittances", has been accepted for presentation at IASFM13: Governing Migration. to take place on July 3-6, 2011 in Kampala, Uganda. The conference is organized by the IASFM (International Association for Forced migration).
Click here to go to Professor Ullah's IMTFI project page.
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities