IMTFI Researcher AKM Ahsan Ullah to present at IAFSM
- February 2, 2011
AKM Ahsan Ullah's paper, "Unknown remittances of the migrants died abroad: A study on the recovery and dynamics of usage of remittances", has been accepted for presentation at IASFM13: Governing Migration. to take place on July 3-6, 2011 in Kampala, Uganda. The conference is organized by the IASFM (International Association for Forced migration).
Click here to go to Professor Ullah's IMTFI project page.
Related News Items
- Graduate student Niels Dickson to present at BUCLD 46
- Jenks recognized for outstanding undergraduate teaching
- Sarnecka appointed as social sciences associate dean of graduate studies and research
- Casavantes Bradford and Jenks appointed to lead school's Office of Faculty Development and Diversity
- Four UCI social scientists named Chancellor's Professors