WANTED: 2011 Undergraduate Social Sciences Commencement Speakers
- January 11, 2011
- Applications due by February 16
The School of Social Sciences is currently seeking undergraduate applicants interested in being a keynote speaker at the school's 2011 commencement exercises to be held Sunday, June 12 at the UCI Bren Events Center. Qualified applicants must be graduating seniors during the academic year 2010-11 (fall 2010, winter 2011, spring 2011 or summer 2011) with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5 from a School of Social Science major.
Applications are available in the following locations:
- Social Sciences Student Affairs Office (Social & Behavioral Sciences Gateway, Room 1201)
- Social Sciences Academic Resource Center (Social & Behavioral Sciences Gateway, Room 1230)
- Social Sciences Associate Dean’s Office (Social & Behavioral Sciences Gateway, Room 5410)
DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 16, 5:00 p.m.
Submit applications to Ramon Muñoz (Social & Behavioral Sciences Gateway, Room 1201)
-pictured: Nicholas Plassaras, political science and international studies alumnus and one of
the 2010 commencement speakers
-photo by Kristy Harris, Social Sciences
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities