More from Lee on race, ethnicity and the multiracial debate
- January 5, 2011
- Interview is focus of book co-authored with UCI Chancellor's Professor Frank D. Bean, sociology
Following up on last year's on-screen interview with author Dalton Conley, UCI sociology associate professor Jennifer Lee continues her discussion of race, ethnicity and whether it's possible to be multiracial. The topics are the focus of her new book, The Diversity Paradox: Immigration and the Color Line in Twenty-First Century America, co-authored with Frank D. Bean, UCI sociology professor.
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities