The Olive Tree Initiative: A fig leaf for anti-semitism?
- January 3, 2011
- The Olive Tree Initiative is featured in the American Thinker January 2, 2011
From the American Thinker:
A fig leaf is a device intended to conceal something regarded as shameful or indecent. At the University of California at Irvine, the administration uses the Olive Tree Initiative to provide an illusory cover for the administration's unwillingness to address the existence of anti-Semitism on its campus, its lack of resoluteness in condemning anti-Semitism when it occurs, and its laxity about enforcing University of California policies to combat anti-Semitism. But for those with a discerning eye, the fig leaf actually reveals the shame it was intended to conceal.
For the full story, please visit http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/01/the_olive_tree_initiative_a_fi.html.
Related News Items
- Usman receives grant to study recidivism program in Pakistan
- Oil prices hang in the balance ahead of Iran nuclear talks, but experts don't expect a breakthrough
- The distinctiveness of disease explanation
- What is a merchant account?
- Research and commentary: New Hampshire Senate rejects minimum wage hike proposal