Social Sciences and Social Ecology announce new public policy graduate program
- December 3, 2010
- Now seeking applications for inaugural fall 2011 class
The School of Social Sciences and School of Social Ecology are proud to jointly announce a new two-year Master of Public Policy (MPP) professional degree program at the University of California, Irvine.
The program is the first new public policy program to be launched in Southern California in decades, and will be uniquely situated to address a diversity of policy challenges, ranging from local to international issues.
Applications are now being accepted for the inaugural fall 2011 class; learn more at http://mpp.web.uci.edu/.
Related News Items
- Actually, men have a hard time getting hired in female-dominated roles, too
- A Chinese couple paid $155,000 in fees to have 7 children in violation of the country's 2-child policy
- Marodin and Spencer among 17 campus fellowship award winners
- Math could help set right the sizes of national legislatures
- The racist and problematic history of the body mass index