Social Sciences and Social Ecology announce new public policy graduate program
- December 3, 2010
- Now seeking applications for inaugural fall 2011 class
The School of Social Sciences and School of Social Ecology are proud to jointly announce a new two-year Master of Public Policy (MPP) professional degree program at the University of California, Irvine.
The program is the first new public policy program to be launched in Southern California in decades, and will be uniquely situated to address a diversity of policy challenges, ranging from local to international issues.
Applications are now being accepted for the inaugural fall 2011 class; learn more at http://mpp.web.uci.edu/.
Related News Items
- New outreach, new law could boost health care for homeless people
- Berna Idriz wants to save the planet - and she's got a pretty good start
- Kopstein receives U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum Ina Levine Invitational Fellowship
- An inside look at Disneyland's new Tenaya Stone Spa
- These unheralded workers are helping prevent the next wildfire