Race and ethnicity in the U.S. census
- October 21, 2010
- Jennifer Lee, sociology associate professor, is featured in an online interview by Zocalo Public Square web magazine October 2010
Sociologist Jennifer Lee discusses the social construction of race and the history of the U.S. census with NALEO’s Arturo Vargas and the L.A. Times‘ Steve Padilla.
Video available online at http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2010/10/16/race-and-ethnicity-in-th....
Related News Items
- Marodin and Spencer among 17 campus fellowship award winners
- Math could help set right the sizes of national legislatures
- The racist and problematic history of the body mass index
- Testimony before the Hawaii Senate Committee On Judiciary, Senate Committee on Ways and Means on minimum wage increases
- The Origins of Unfairness