Hey undergrads, tell us how UC it!
- April 28, 2010
- UC Undergraduate Experience Survey offers students a chance to share their input on life at UCI
Attention undergrads: We need your help to make UCI better! The campus sponsors the University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey (UCUES) every other year. This spring, your insights about classes, campus programs, and advising, will let us know which changes are needed. You can complete the UCUES survey online at http://uci.edu/ucues. Log in with your 8-digit student id number to get started.
UCUES results are so important that the campus has made available more than $2,500 in incentive prizes for students completing the survey. The prizes include a 32gb iPad, a Kindle, an iPod Touch, and many $10 In’N’Out Burger coupons.
If you have questions about UCUES, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your input!
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities