Hey undergrads, tell us how UC it!
- April 28, 2010
- UC Undergraduate Experience Survey offers students a chance to share their input on life at UCI
Attention undergrads: We need your help to make UCI better! The campus sponsors the University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey (UCUES) every other year. This spring, your insights about classes, campus programs, and advising, will let us know which changes are needed. You can complete the UCUES survey online at http://uci.edu/ucues. Log in with your 8-digit student id number to get started.
UCUES results are so important that the campus has made available more than $2,500 in incentive prizes for students completing the survey. The prizes include a 32gb iPad, a Kindle, an iPod Touch, and many $10 In’N’Out Burger coupons.
If you have questions about UCUES, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your input!
Related News Items
- Welcome back, Anteaters!
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- UCI is No. 1 in Sierra magazine's 2020 'Cool Schools' ranking of sustainability leaders
- Brain stimulation may enhance team performance
- Voice of OC hosting Live Angel Stadium sale discussion with politicians, experts and journalists