Mailers court party base in 37th Senate district race
- March 24, 2010
- Mark Petracca, political science associate professor and department chair, is quoted in the Desert Sun March 24, 2010
From the Desert Sun:
Since campaign consultants “will rightly assume a low turnout” in a special election such as this, targeting core voters “makes sense,” according to Mark Petracca, chair of the political science department at University of California, Irvine.“Of course, if there is a large decline-to-state turnout, everyone could be really surprised, in some cases unpleasantly so,” Petracca said in an e-mail to The Desert Sun.
For the full story, please visit http://www.mydesert.com/article/20100324/NEWS0301/3240320/1006/news01.
Related News Items
- Graduate student Niels Dickson to present at BUCLD 46
- Jenks recognized for outstanding undergraduate teaching
- Sarnecka appointed as social sciences associate dean of graduate studies and research
- Casavantes Bradford and Jenks appointed to lead school's Office of Faculty Development and Diversity
- Four UCI social scientists named Chancellor's Professors