Study says children ignore dads more than moms
- January 5, 2010
- Belinda Campos, Chicano/Latino studies assistant professor, is featured in the Wall Street Journal January 5, 2010
From the Wall Street Journal:
Mothers tended to return home first and were welcomed by the kids with positive behavior and information about the school day, says the study, led by Belinda Campos, an assistant professor at the University of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://blogs.wsj.com/juggle/2010/01/05/hi-kids-im-home-study-says-childr....
Related News Items
- What does a world with billions of old people look like? Asian countries are searching for answers
- Opinion: The alternative, optimistic story of population decline
- Southern California housing market cools
- China's singles fight family pressure to get married as population declines
- NSDR is an overhyped health hack. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try it