Study says children ignore dads more than moms
- January 5, 2010
- Belinda Campos, Chicano/Latino studies assistant professor, is featured in the Wall Street Journal January 5, 2010
From the Wall Street Journal:
Mothers tended to return home first and were welcomed by the kids with positive behavior and information about the school day, says the study, led by Belinda Campos, an assistant professor at the University of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://blogs.wsj.com/juggle/2010/01/05/hi-kids-im-home-study-says-childr....
Related News Items
- New outreach, new law could boost health care for homeless people
- Berna Idriz wants to save the planet - and she's got a pretty good start
- Kopstein receives U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum Ina Levine Invitational Fellowship
- An inside look at Disneyland's new Tenaya Stone Spa
- These unheralded workers are helping prevent the next wildfire