Study says children ignore dads more than moms
- January 5, 2010
- Belinda Campos, Chicano/Latino studies assistant professor, is featured in the Wall Street Journal January 5, 2010
From the Wall Street Journal:
Mothers tended to return home first and were welcomed by the kids with positive behavior and information about the school day, says the study, led by Belinda Campos, an assistant professor at the University of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://blogs.wsj.com/juggle/2010/01/05/hi-kids-im-home-study-says-childr....
Related News Items
- Soc sci shoutout: Kyle Sanders, '23 business economics
- Soc sci shoutout: Orion Pettit, '23 psychology
- Soc sci shoutout: Morgan Dickinson, '23 psychology
- Tobar's Our Migrant Souls named among The New York Times, TIME Magazine, Amazon and Audible best book lists in 2023
- U.S. diplomat Henry Kissinger dies aged 100