Study says children ignore dads more than moms
- January 5, 2010
- Belinda Campos, Chicano/Latino studies assistant professor, is featured in the Wall Street Journal January 5, 2010
From the Wall Street Journal:
Mothers tended to return home first and were welcomed by the kids with positive behavior and information about the school day, says the study, led by Belinda Campos, an assistant professor at the University of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://blogs.wsj.com/juggle/2010/01/05/hi-kids-im-home-study-says-childr....
Related News Items
- Actually, men have a hard time getting hired in female-dominated roles, too
- A Chinese couple paid $155,000 in fees to have 7 children in violation of the country's 2-child policy
- Marodin and Spencer among 17 campus fellowship award winners
- Math could help set right the sizes of national legislatures
- The racist and problematic history of the body mass index