Supported by the UCI Law Center on Globalization, Law, and Society, and the UCI Long
U.S.-China Institute, this workshop brings together leading scholars with original
work that addresses, from different perspectives, the impact of China on international
economic law and institutions, and the impact of international law and institutions
More information about the agenda.
- Ljiljana Biuković, Associate Dean, Graduate Studies and Professional Programs at Peter A. Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia
- Jacques deLisle, Stephen A. Cozen Professor of Law & Professor of Political Science at University of Pennsylvania Law School; Director at Center for East Asian Studies at Foreign Policy Research Institute
- Wei Liang, Professor, Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
- Margaret Pearson, Professor of Government and Politics, University of Maryland; Distinguished Scholar-Teacher
- Gregory Shaffer, Director, Center for Globalization, Law, and Society; Chancellor’s Professor of Law, UC Irvine School of Law; Vice President, American Society of International Law
- Susan Shirk, Research Professor, University of California, San Diego School of Global Policy & Strategy; Chair, 21st Century China Center
- Ricahrd H. Steinberg, Professor of Law and Political Science, UCLA
- Mark Wu, Assistant Professor of Law, Harvard Law School; Faculty Director, Berkman Klein Center for Internet and Society
Full bios can be found here.