The Center for Citizen Peacebuilding presents
"Kugelman Fellows Symposium"
Friday, May 23, 2014
Social & Behavioral Sciences Gateway, Room 1517
Five of the seven recipients of the 2013 Kugelman Fellowships will give 15 minute presentations about their Kugelman sponsored research projects. Each presentation will be followed by 5 minutes of questions and discussion. The scheduled presenters include:
- Teishan Aaron Latner, History, “Irresistible Revolution: Cuba and American Radicalism, 1968–1992.”
- Eric Mosinger, Political Science, "All the Armed Actors: Civilian Constituencies and Fragmented Rebellion."
- Dana Moss, Sociology, "Repression's Reach: Dictatorships and Diaspora Communities."
- Patricia C. Rodda, Political Science, “Cyprus and a New Model for Peace”
- Sana Zaidi, Anthropology, "Modernity in Transit: Female Safety and Public Transportation"
For further information, please contact David Snow, firstname.lastname@example.org.