Join the School of Social Sciences in celebrating our award-winning teaching and technology innovators!
Friday, April 4, 2014
Social & Behavioral Sciences Gateway, Room 1321
Joanne Christopherson, Lecturer, Social Sciences
National R1edu Award for Online Instructors
Inaugural recipients of the UCI Social Sciences Teaching and Technology Innovation Awards:
- William Branch, Professor, Economics: Intro to Microeconomics and Intro to Macroeconomics
- Louis DeSipio, Professor, Chicano/Latino Studies and Political Science: Intro to Chicano/Latino Studies
- Pam Kelley, Lecturer, Social Sciences: Public Law and Civil Rights
- Bojan Petrovic, Lecturer, Social Sciences: Global Governance
- Al Valdez, Lecturer, Social Sciences (honorable mention): Using Digital Social Technology and Why
The School of Social Sciences is recognizing these innovators in online and technology-enhanced instruction. These awards support online and hybrid classes that enhance access and teaching quality.
Light refreshments will be served. For further information, please contact Lina Hernandez, email@example.com or 949.824.6802.