The International Studies Public Forum (ISPF) presents
"Information Session on Graduate Programs in International Affairs"
with representatives from Columbia, Georgetown, Johns Hopkins, Princeton, and Tufts Universities
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Social Science Plaza A, Room 1100
Representatives from the following graduate international affairs programs will be available:
- Columbia University – School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA)
- Georgetown University – Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Johns Hopkins University – Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
- Princeton University – Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- Tufts University – Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
Students from all disciplines are welcome to attend. Learn about graduate academic programs, admission requirements, financial aid, and career opportunities.
For further information, please contact Sylvia Lotito, firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-824-3344.