The UC Irvine School of Social Sciences and Orange County Diversity Task Force (OCDTF) present a panel discussion moderated and conducted by successful members of the Orange County business community on the wide variety of professional opportunities available to diverse lawyers in one of the nation's top legal markets. Q&A session included.
“Orange County Legal Careers”
February 12, 2013
Social & Behavioral Sciences Gateway, Room 1517
- Judge Kirk Nakamura, Superior Court of California, Orange County
- Dr. Hardip B. Passananti, Attorney, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Professor Celestine McConville, Chapman University School of Law
- Cameron Westcott, Legal Counsel, Kia Motors America
- Carlos Colorado, Esq, Eagan Avenatti, LLP
To make your reservation, contact Rosemarie Swatez, 949-824-2511 or email@example.com. Reception to follow.
Sponsors include: Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis LLP, Crowell & Moring
LLP, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Gibson Dunn, Haynes and Boone LLP, Irell & Manella LLP,
Jones Day, Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP, Latham & Watkins LLP, Manatt, Phelps &
Phillips LLP, O'Melveny & Myers LLP, Orrick, Herringson & Sutcliffe LLP, Paul Hastings
Janofsky & Walker LLP., Rutan & Tucker LLP, Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP, Sheppard, Mullin,
Richter & Hampton LLP, Snell & Wilmer LLP, Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth, Troutman