The Department of Sociology presents
"Sociology Undergraduate Honors Theses Presentations: Group 2"
May 26, 2011
Social Science Plaza B, Room 4206
- 2:00 p.m. Cindy Le, "Vietnam’s Position in Gereffi’s Global Apparel Value Chain"
- 2:20 p.m. Eileen Lee, "Caffeine as a Gateway Drug to Licit and Illicit Drug Use"
- 2:40 p.m. Philana Li, "Elder Care: Comparison Between Asian and Anglo Older Adults"
- 3:00 p.m. Andrea Moreno, "Salvadoran Students: Obstacles faced in the Pursuit of Higher Education"
- 3:20 p.m. Gina Trujillo, "Attitudes on the Ideal Division of Household Labor among Second Generation Latina Undergraduate Students"
- 3:40 p.m. Christine Tomlinson, "Normalizing Injustice: The Portrayal of Date Rape in Fictional Television"
For further information, please contact Laurie Andress-Delaney, email@example.com.