The Department of Sociology presents
"Sociology Undergraduate Honors Theses Presentations: Group 1"
May 25, 2011
Social Science Plaza B, Room 4206
- 2:00 p.m. Steve Alcantar, "Government Classification of Multiracial Individuals in the U.S. Census"
- 2:20 p.m. Brenda Ayón, "The Social Mobility of Mexican-Immigrant Children: Assessing Immigrant Incorporation Based on Self=Reported Mobility"
- 2:40 p.m. Juan Carrillo, "The Effect of Gender on the Intergenerational Transmission of Family Size Among Mexican Americans"
- 3:00 p.m. Alice Chuang, "Effects of Education, Income and Region of Residence on Environmental Action and Consciousness"
- 3:20 p.m. Samantha Frontera, "The Sorority Social Network vs. Mass Media Influence on Members’ Decision-Making"
- 3:40 p.m. Lisa Gaglioti, "Effects of School Demographics on Social Science Instruction and Learning"
For further information, please contact Laurie Andress-Delaney, email@example.com.