The Center for Citizen Peacebuilding presents
"Kugelman Research Fellowship Seminar"
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
2010-2011 Kugleman Research Fellows and presenters include:
- Madeline Baer (Political Science Grad Student) -- “Water for Profit: Water Privatization and Citizen Participation in Chile”
- Sharmaine Jackson (Sociology Grad Student) -- “It Takes Two to Tango: Understanding the Role of the Subordinate in Reconciliation.”
- Erin Moran (Anthropology Grad Student) -- “Refugees, Asylum Seekers, and the End of Birthright Citizenship in Ireland”
- Johanna Soloman (Political Science Grad Student) -- “Forgive but Never Forget: Possibilities for Reconciliation through Targeted Intervention”
- Ather Zia (Anthropology Grad Student) -- “Spectacles of the Invisible: Women and the Quest for Human Rights in Kashmir”
Each Kugleman Fellow will give a 15 minute presentation, followed by 5 minutes of questions and discussion. Afterwards there will be 20 minutes for informal socializing and discussion over wine and cheese.
For further information, please contact Paula Garb, email@example.com or 949-824-1227.