The UCI Interdisciplinary Center for the Scientific Study of Ethics and Morality presents:
"Health Care Forum - Making Sense of the Health Care Debate"
A round table discussion of health care reform
October 27, 2009
Social Science Plaza A, Room 2112
- Felicia G. Cohn, Ph.D., Director of Medical Ethics, School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine
- Joseph Dunn, Former State Senator, California
- C. Ronald Koons, Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine, University of California, Irvine
- Leslie Lindgren, Staff Attorney, Public Law Center
- Don McCanne, M.D., Senior Health Policy Fellow, Physicians for a National Health Program
- JB Fenix, MPH, California Physicians Alliance Fellow 2009-2010, UCI M.D. Degree Candidate 2011, MS4, Prime-LC III
Please RSVP to Sandy Cushman, firstname.lastname@example.org, by October 22, 2009.