UCI social scientists are considered some of the foremost experts in their respective fields. Below, get perspective from several renown faculty on issues including mobile money, airline mergers and the minority vote.
- Expert on mobile money: Bill Maurer, anthropology and law professor, social sciences dean, and Institute for Money, Technology and Financial Inclusion director
- Expert on airline mergers: Jan Brueckner, economics professor and department chair
- Expert on stereotype promise: Jennifer Lee, sociology professor
- Expert on the minority vote: Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor
- Expert on communicating with EEG: Michael D’Zmura, cognitive sciences professor
- Expert on race and politics: Michael Tesler, political science professor
- Expert on Presidential politics: Matthew Beckmann, political science professor