No military response can end the Israel-Hamas conflict, peace experts say. Even if Israel wipes out Hamas, another group will likely take its place
- October 13, 2023
- Alon Burstein, poli sci, Insider, Yahoo Finance, Oct. 13, 2023
"It is extremely rare for a terror group to be wiped out with violence," said Alon Burstein, a visiting professor and Israel Institute Fellow in the Department of Political Science at the University of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-wipes-out-hamas-another-group-will-take-its-place-2023-10.
Related News Items
- Ex-Jewish Defense League bomber's parole a 'gut punch' for Palestinian Americans
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...