West Virginia legislators should avoid minimum wage hikes in 2023
- November 3, 2022
- David Neumark, economics, The Heartland Institute, Nov. 3, 2022
Further illustrating the negative utility of such a policy, a widely-cited joint study between the Federal Reserve and the University of California-Irvine found that 85 percent of credible studies on the subject clearly demonstrate job losses for low-skilled workers.
For the full story, please visit https://www.heartland.org/publications-resources/publications/west-virginia-legislators-should-avoid-minimum-wage-hikes-in-2023.
Related News Items
- Trump era tax cuts are expiring: What that could mean for the job market
- 22 states hiked the minimum wage. Now what?
- Minimum wages are going up. Low-paid workers probably won't notice.
- CA fast-food worker wage increase will begin in 2024. Here's how it'll affect you
- It's been the year of the worker. West Hollywood employers are so over it