Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- July 27, 2022
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and poli sci, KUCI's Ask a Leader, July 27, 2022
For the full hour, UCI Political Science Professor Louis DeSipio considers how and at what rate the GOP is managing to draw Latino voters away from the Democratic Party. Among the topics he explores are: Latino identities, regions in the country, gender, wedge issues, and the campaign approaches both tactics & strategies tailored to each and every demographic segment/niche.
For the full story, please visit https://askaleader.com/?p=2654.
Related News Items
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices
- Voter guide for Hispanic and Latino/a students