KNX in depth: Supreme Court term ends with rulings on two more major cases
- June 30, 2022
- Tony Smith, poli sci, KNX Radio, June 30, 2022 (Audio)
We begin with the two major Supreme Court rulings coming today. With us now to talk more about it is Tony Smith, he’s a political science and law professor that is at UC Irvine – studies the American court system and its interaction with lawmakers. Let’s begin with the administration victory today. … “The interesting thing about the decision is you have two of the conservative justices decide that they don’t want the Court to hamstring the Executive administration,” says Smith. [Starts at 1:20]
For the full story, please visit https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/knx-in-depth-supreme-court-term-ends-with-rulings-on/id1423814166?i=1000568370872.
Related News Items
- San Clemente council votes to pull abortion ban from next meeting
- San Clemente abortion resolution toothless, experts say
- Resolution, if passed, would make San Clemente 'abortion-free zone'
- Moore v. Harper: The gerrymandering case that could radically alter U.S. democracy
- Supreme Court ruling on immigration