Biden’s approval slump hits a dreary new milestone
- May 27, 2022
- Michael Tesler, poli sci, The Washington Post (Bloomberg), May 27, 2022
For weekend reading, here are some of the best items from political scientists this week: … Michael Tesler, [UCI political science professor], on Democrats, Republicans and abortion.
Related News Items
- The falling cost of petrol is good news for Joe Biden
- Should Kansas's abortion vote change expectations for the midterms?
- Why abortion may be a winning issue for democrats
- Biden's approval slump hits a dreary new milestone
- For the first time in years, democrats are more concerned about abortion than republicans are