You can succeed at college once you figure out all the little things no one tells you about
- April 26, 2022
- Vanessa Delgado, sociology, LAist (Southern California Public Radio), April 26, 2022
"It's [hidden curriculum] a concept that sociologists use to uncover the unspoken or unwritten rules or norms that happen in school," said Vanessa Delgado a doctoral candidate at the University of California, Irvine. "Primarily I use [hidden curriculum] as a lens to understand how inequality can be generated in schools."
For the full story, please visit https://laist.com/news/education/navigating-college-hidden-curriculum.
Related News Items
- Delgado wins student paper prize for work on children of undocumented immigrants
- How to get your degree, from 3 undocumented students
- Attending the National Conference for Black Political Scientists
- A lesson in solidarity
- Opinion: Even during the surge, hospitals must ensure immigrant patients have family support