Celebration of Teaching
- April 27, 2022
- Four from social sciences honored for contributions to undergrad education at UCI
UCI social sciences is proud to have among its ranks four recipients of recent Celebration of Teaching Awards. The honors, awarded annually by the UCI Division of Teaching Excellence and Innovation, recognize faculty, instructors and teaching assistants who have demonstrated excellence in undergraduate teaching at UCI.
Most Promising Future Faculty
Neak Loucks, Ph.D. Candidate, Anthropology | Misbah Hyder, Ph.D. Candidate, Political Science
Inclusive Excellence Teaching Awards
Al Valdez, Lecturer, Social Sciences
Social Sciences Dean’s Honoree
Cecelia Lynch, Professor, Political Science
Congratulations to all recipients honored for exhibiting excellence inside and outside the classroom!
Related News Items
- I Dig UCI
- Is holy war brewing over former Chapman Law dean Eastman's 'persecution'?
- Why should you keep a lucky frog in your home, according to feng shui
- Herzfeld joins UCI anthropology as Distinguished Visitor in residence for winter quarter
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021