Kickass Women of O.C.: 2022 Edition
- March 10, 2022
- Alana LeBron, Chicano/Latino studies and public health, Orange Coast Magazine, March 8, 2022
Alana M.W. LeBrón, codirector of the UC Irvine Center for Environmental Health Disparities Research. An assistant professor of Chicano/Latino studies and public health, LeBrón researches how structural racism contributes to health disparities in vulnerable communities and collaborates with local partners to address those disparities.
For the full story, please visit https://www.orangecoast.com/features/here-are-your-kickass-women-of-o-c-for-2022/.
Related News Items
- End of pandemic outreach leaves some OC residents in a difficult spot
- LeBron: Planning for a lead-free Santa Ana requires an anti-racist environmental justice approach
- Community-centered, equity-focused
- OC sees highest COVID positivity rate yet as hospitalizations continue increasing
- OC's Latino community remains behind on COVID-19 vaccines one year later