How to assess inclusiveness in teaching
- February 5, 2022
- Angela Jenks, anthropology, EdSurge, Feb. 5, 2022 (Column)
When Angela Jenks, an associate professor of teaching in the Department of Anthropology
at the University of California, Irvine, was a guest on the Teaching in Higher Ed
podcast on Episode 289, she provided extensive resources for syllabi creation. Jenks
stressed that “the most important thing is thinking about the syllabus from a student’s
For the full story, please visit https://www.edsurge.com/news/2022-02-05-how-to-assess-inclusiveness-in-teaching.
Related News Items
- I Dig UCI
- Social sciences leadership in diversity, equity and inclusion
- Students say mental-health breaks from class help them succeed. Here's how colleges are responding.
- Why should you keep a lucky frog in your home, according to feng shui
- Herzfeld joins UCI anthropology as Distinguished Visitor in residence for winter quarter