Democrats doomed under Ohio redistricting: Ballots and boundaries
- November 23, 2021
- Bernie Grofman, poli sci, Bloomberg Government, Nov. 23, 2021
The Virginia Supreme Court chose a RealClearPolitics analyst and a political science
professor to help redraw the state’s legislative and congressional district maps.
The court turned to Sean P. Trende, a senior elections analyst for the political website,
and [Distinguished Professor of political science] Bernard N. Grofman of the University
of California, Irvine, after the state’s redistricting commission got bogged down
along partisan lines. They are to work together and have until Christmas to come up
with new lines.
For the full story, please visit https://about.bgov.com/news/democrats-doomed-under-ohio-redistricting-ballots-boundaries/.
Related News Items
- Why the Democrats' likely poor midterm performance this year may be of their own and Joe Biden's making
- Commentary: Bellwether counties are mostly a matter of chance and are now poor predictors of presidential election results.
- Amid primary disarray, Ohio Redistricting Commission starts work on 4th legislative maps
- Judges replace the NC congressional redistricting plan. The state Supreme Court denies all requests for a stay.
- Trial court rejects NC congressional map, OKs legislative districts