America celebrates Labor Day – but are US workers winning?
- September 6, 2021
- David Neumark, economics, The Guardian, Sept. 6, 2021
David Neumark, an economics [Distinguished] professor at the University of California,
Irvine, says the troubled labor market in industries such as restaurants “may just
be a temporary imbalance between supply and demand, and there may not be a fundamental
shift in bargaining power.”
For the full story, please visit https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/sep/06/america-labor-day-workers.
Related News Items
- How to avoid ageism when recruiting new talent
- Google to pay $118 million settlement in pay equity case
- Google agrees to pay out $118 million to former employees in gender discrimination and pay equity suit
- Oracle women stumble in pay bias suit while Google cuts a deal
- Google agrees to pay $118 million to settle pay equity suit