UCLA receives grant to study best practices for safe return to school
- July 3, 2021
- Andrew Penner, sociology, KCBS, July 3, 2021
A UCLA research team has been awarded a $3 million grant from the U.S. National Institutes of Health to study how to increase COVID-19 testing access for a safe return to school, particularly for underserved populations. … The study’s team includes … Dr. Dan Cooper, p[rofessor, school of medicine] and Dr. Andrew Penner, [professor of sociology], with UC Irvine.
For the full story, please visit https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/07/03/ucla-covid-school/.
Related News Items
- From anti-aging creams to hair oil, 9 grooming products Robb Report's editors love
- UCI and CDCR sign MOU to partner on new in-prison bachelor's degree program
- Women working from home are still dealing with comments about their appearance
- Workplaces everywhere are dressing down, but is the trend actually making life any easier for office workers?
- Making a difference