10,000+ women sue Google over gender pay disparity
- May 28, 2021
- David Neumark, economics, Breitbart, May 28, 2021
Female workers at google earn almost $16,800 less than a “similarly situated man,” according to a previous suit filing, which cited an analysis by UC Irvine economist David Neumark, [Distinguished Professor]. The suit also alleges that Google’s use of prior salary information was a key factor in perpetuating wage inequality at the company.
For the full story, please visit https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/05/28/10000-women-sue-google-over-gender-pay-disparity/.
Related News Items
- America celebrates Labor Day - but are US workers winning?
- 60% of older workers say being old hurts their future job prospects
- California tax incentive's success is in its failures
- Over 10,000 women are suing Google over gender pay disparity
- Google women suing over gender bias win class-action status