10,000+ women sue Google over gender pay disparity
- May 28, 2021
- David Neumark, economics, Breitbart, May 28, 2021
Female workers at google earn almost $16,800 less than a “similarly situated man,” according to a previous suit filing, which cited an analysis by UC Irvine economist David Neumark, [Distinguished Professor]. The suit also alleges that Google’s use of prior salary information was a key factor in perpetuating wage inequality at the company.
For the full story, please visit https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/05/28/10000-women-sue-google-over-gender-pay-disparity/.
Related News Items
- How to avoid ageism when recruiting new talent
- Google to pay $118 million settlement in pay equity case
- Google agrees to pay out $118 million to former employees in gender discrimination and pay equity suit
- Oracle women stumble in pay bias suit while Google cuts a deal
- Google agrees to pay $118 million to settle pay equity suit