10,000+ women sue Google over gender pay disparity
- May 28, 2021
- David Neumark, economics, Breitbart, May 28, 2021
Female workers at google earn almost $16,800 less than a “similarly situated man,” according to a previous suit filing, which cited an analysis by UC Irvine economist David Neumark, [Distinguished Professor]. The suit also alleges that Google’s use of prior salary information was a key factor in perpetuating wage inequality at the company.
For the full story, please visit https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/05/28/10000-women-sue-google-over-gender-pay-disparity/.
Related News Items
- Over 10,000 women are suing Google over gender pay disparity
- Google women suing over gender bias win class-action status
- Research and commentary: Rhode Island House considering bills to increase minimum wage
- The true story of the minimum-wage fight (Ep. 460)
- How economists learned to love minimum wage hikes