What is a merchant account?
- April 5, 2021
- Bill Maurer, anthropology and law, CreditDonkey, April 5, 2021
Bill Maurer, UCI professor of anthropology and law said, ““A lot of small businesses are already cash-only or at least cash-preferred. There are a lot of costs associated with going cashless altogether, or even just accepting credit and debit card payments. For some small businesses, their margins are just too slim to afford the convenience and potential additional customer traffic that accepting card payments might bring them.”
For the full story, please visit https://www.creditdonkey.com/merchant-account.html#interview=bill-maurer.
Related News Items
- FBI just proved Bitcoin's much-touted anonymity is illusory, says financial expert -- and no, El Salvador didn't actually make Bitcoin any more useful
- The fascinating history behind the popular 'waving lucky cat'
- Why Epic is burning its own cash to cook Apple
- Everything we want costs energy, including bitcoin
- The role of credit unions in stopping the spread of lies online