What is a merchant account?
- April 5, 2021
- Bill Maurer, anthropology and law, CreditDonkey, April 5, 2021
Bill Maurer, UCI professor of anthropology and law said, ““A lot of small businesses are already cash-only or at least cash-preferred. There are a lot of costs associated with going cashless altogether, or even just accepting credit and debit card payments. For some small businesses, their margins are just too slim to afford the convenience and potential additional customer traffic that accepting card payments might bring them.”
For the full story, please visit https://www.creditdonkey.com/merchant-account.html#interview=bill-maurer.
Related News Items
- Can Russian oligarchs hide their wealth with crypto? Analysis and advice for regulators from a finance expert
- Campus and community collaborators
- Successes and failures of fintech
- Opinion: When we were socially distant, money brought us closer
- Opinion: How UC system can keep working toward racial justice