Orange County reports near-record voting, county boasts 70% turnout as of Monday
- November 3, 2020
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science, NBC Southern California (City News Service) and Spectrum News1, Nov. 3 2020
UC Irvine political science professor Louis DeSipio said Democrats have utilized a "successful strategy" of tying local Republicans to President Donald Trump.
Related News Items
- Federal government considers two more California sites to house unaccompanied migrant children
- Biden's immigration reform bill could change everything... or not pass at all. Here's what you need to know.
- Biden unveils plan for path to citizenship, history of immigration reform
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump