Opinion: Biden and Trump’s final debate: Who won?
- October 23, 2020
- Hector Tobar, Chicano/Latino studies, The New York Times, Oct. 23, 2020 (Opinion)
Héctor Tobar, UCI associate professor of Chicano/Latino studies said, “Biden won. For all Trump’s bullying of the moderator, and his insults and false attacks, he did not make a case for his re-election. Even a slightly more respectful Trump — tamed by the threat of a muted microphone — was exhausting to watch. He’s still running as a character in a reality show, but this time during an existential crisis of public health and the economy.”
For the full story, please visit https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/23/opinion/debate-trump-biden-who-won.html.
Related News Items
- The 10 best California books of 2020
- Opinion: What the future holds for undocumented immigrants
- Opinion: Biden and Trump's final debate: Who won?
- Here's your virtual L.A. Times Festival of Books lineup
- Opinion: Best and worst moments of the Kamala Harris-Mike Pence debate: 'Most bizarre moment was the fly'