Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- September 28, 2020
- Ami Glazer, economics, Voice of OC, Sept. 28, 2020
UC Irvine economist Ami Glazer said the park development is a benefit to SRB Management, who’s buying the land. The freshly minted company is headed up by Angels owner Arte Moreno. “Let’s talk about the fire station and the park. They both increase property value,” Glazer said. “Private developers — I know the Irvine company, FivePoint Communities, they build parks, they give land for schools because it increases the price of which they can sell their own residences. So the idea the park is a benefit to the city and not at all to the developers doesn’t sound right,” he said.
For the full story, please visit https://voiceofoc.org/2020/09/experts-anaheim-community-leaders-weigh-in-on-150-million-angel-stadium-sale/.
Related News Items
- Anaheim Council sells Angel Stadium and land for $150 million, subsidizes housing and park
- Voice of OC hosting Live Angel Stadium sale discussion with politicians, experts and journalists
- Protecting vulnerable students during the pandemic
- Economy starts long comeback, CSUF says
- Opinion: Bailouts don't save jobs: Amihai Glazer