What’s woke this week?
- September 4, 2020
- Sabrina Strings, sociology, Spectator Australia, Sept. 4, 2020
Dr Sabrina Strings from the University of California, Irvine, has researched the fear of fatness due to the stigmatization of weight in the Western world. And her findings are fairly predictable.
For the full story, please visit https://www.spectator.com.au/2020/09/whats-woke-this-week-39/.
Related News Items
- COVID-19: An ongoing tragedy in Black, Brown, and White
- What the outcry from Kumail Nanjiani's sculpted body tells us about racism, masculinity standards
- UCI and CDCR sign MOU to partner on new in-prison bachelor's degree program
- The BMI Is a deeply flawed measure of 'health' - particularly for BIPOC communities
- AOC's attractiveness drives us all mad