Opinion: Republican Convention: Best and worst moments from Mike Pence night
- August 27, 2020
- Hector Tobar, Chicano/Latino studies, The New York Times, Aug. 27, 2020 (Opinion)
Hector Tobar, UCI associate professor of Chicano/Latino studies opined the worst moment of the convention was “The prerecorded speeches (and even the prayer) attacking social justice protesters, airing not long after the nation learned that social justice protesters were killed in Wisconsin.”
For the full story, please visit https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/opinion/rnc-best-worst-night-3.html.
Related News Items
- The 10 best California books of 2020
- Opinion: What the future holds for undocumented immigrants
- Opinion: Biden and Trump's final debate: Who won?
- Here's your virtual L.A. Times Festival of Books lineup
- Opinion: Best and worst moments of the Kamala Harris-Mike Pence debate: 'Most bizarre moment was the fly'