Opinion: Democratic Convention: Best and worst moments from Joe Biden’s big night
- August 21, 2020
- Hector Tobar, Chicano/Latino studies, The New York Times, Aug. 21, 2020 (Opinion)
Hector Tobar, UCI associate professor of Chicano/Latino studies opined the best moment: “Brayden Harrington, who spoke about Biden helping him with his stutter. It was the climax of a largely successful four-day effort to paint a portrait of the Democratic nominee as a kind and reasonable man, the antithesis of the venal and vain leader who currently occupies the White House.”
For the full story, please visit https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/21/opinion/democratic-convention-best-worst-night-4.html.
Related News Items
- The 10 best California books of 2020
- Opinion: What the future holds for undocumented immigrants
- Opinion: Biden and Trump's final debate: Who won?
- Here's your virtual L.A. Times Festival of Books lineup
- Opinion: Best and worst moments of the Kamala Harris-Mike Pence debate: 'Most bizarre moment was the fly'