Economy starts long comeback, CSUF says
- June 8, 2020
- Ami Glazer, economics, Orange County Business Journal, June 8, 2020
University of California, Irvine Economics Professor Amihai Glazer said OC has an advantage in being less densely populated than Los Angeles County. “Businesses may open faster in Orange County,” Glazer [said], adding that there is “little reliance on public transit” where viruses can easily spread. “International trade is big in Southern California, including Orange County, and that may hurt,” according to Glazer. A lot of the recovery pace will depend on getting a vaccine and treatment in place he said.
For the full story, please visit http://edition.ocbj.com/orange-county-business-journal.
Related News Items
- Anaheim Council sells Angel Stadium and land for $150 million, subsidizes housing and park
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- Voice of OC hosting Live Angel Stadium sale discussion with politicians, experts and journalists
- Protecting vulnerable students during the pandemic
- Opinion: Bailouts don't save jobs: Amihai Glazer