Protecting vulnerable students during the pandemic
- June 8, 2020
- Ami Glazer, economics, Inside Higher Ed, June 8, 2020
Amihai Glazer, professor of economics at the University of California, Irvine, wrote in an Inside Higher Ed column that institutions should consider canceling spring terms where possible. Short of that, Glazer said in an interview that professors might relax standards for some students right now — but not all. Specifically, Glazer advocated maintaining typical standards for upper-division courses populated by students closest to graduation.
For the full story, please visit https://www.insidehighered.com/content/protecting-vulnerable-students-during-pandemic.
Related News Items
- Anaheim Council sells Angel Stadium and land for $150 million, subsidizes housing and park
- Experts, Anaheim community leaders weigh in on $150 Million Angel Stadium sale
- Voice of OC hosting Live Angel Stadium sale discussion with politicians, experts and journalists
- Economy starts long comeback, CSUF says
- Opinion: Bailouts don't save jobs: Amihai Glazer