Ask a Leader with David Meyer
- January 7, 2020
- David Meyer, sociology, KUCI, Jan, 7, 2020
In the second segment (minute 31:33), UCI Sociology Professor David Meyer runs some through lines into abundant protests unfolding on most continents, examining the synergy among national and International movements.
Listen in at https://askaleader.com/?p=1821.
Related News Items
- X doesn't mark the spot: As Millennials and Baby Boomers feud, a generation is left out
- Here are the issues Markey and Kennedy have focused on in D.C.
- Mass shootings give gun control cause new strength - for now
- Hong Kong protests: Is anyone in charge?
- Who's really behind the push to make protesting a felony?