Opinion: Winners and losers of the Democratic debate
- December 20, 2019
- Hector Tobar, Chicano/Latino studies and English, The New York Times, Dec. 20, 2019
In this special feature, Times Opinion writers rank the candidates on a scale of 1 to 10: 1 means the candidate probably didn’t belong on the stage and should probably drop out …. Here’s what our columnists and contributors thought about the debate. … Héctor Tobar, associate professor at the University of California, Irvine [rated each candidate with comments].
For the full story, please visit https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/12/20/opinion/debate-winner-losers.html.
Related News Items
- The 10 best California books of 2020
- Opinion: What the future holds for undocumented immigrants
- Opinion: Biden and Trump's final debate: Who won?
- Here's your virtual L.A. Times Festival of Books lineup
- Opinion: Best and worst moments of the Kamala Harris-Mike Pence debate: 'Most bizarre moment was the fly'