Opinion: Trump has a gift for tearing us apart
- December 11, 2019
- Michael Tesler, poli sci, The New York Times, Dec. 11, 2019
The book “Identity Crisis,” an analysis of the 2016 election by Sides, Lynn Vavreck, a political scientist at U.C.L.A., and Michael Tesler, a political scientist at the University of California-Irvine, documents President Barack Obama’s success in recruiting enough white voters to win twice, a group that proved highly problematic for Hillary Clinton.
For the full story, please visit https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/11/opinion/trump-immigration.html.
Related News Items
- Biden's approval slump hits a dreary new milestone
- For the first time in years, democrats are more concerned about abortion than republicans are
- Why do GOP lawmakers still oppose legalizing weed?
- Number of the day, powered by FiveThirtyEight
- How racism and sexism could define Ketanji Brown Jackson's confirmation hearings