3 lessons for today’s economy from former Fed chair Paul Volcker’s long and storied career
- December 10, 2019
- Gary Richardson, economics, Fortune, Dec. 10, 2019
"Paul Volcker played key roles both in allowing the inflation of the 1970s to begin
and in bringing price increases under control," says Gary Richardson, professor of
economics at the University of California, Irvine and former Federal Reserve System
For the full story, please visit https://fortune.com/2019/12/10/paul-volcker-career-lessons-fed-chair/.
Related News Items
- 3 lessons for today's economy from former Fed chair Paul Volcker's long and storied career
- Markets are betting that good things come in threes--especially rate cuts
- Why Trump's wrong to blast the Fed over China's 'currency manipulation'
- The Fed is cutting interest rates. Why that matters
- A guide to the Federal Reserve's board of directors