X doesn't mark the spot: As Millennials and Baby Boomers feud, a generation is left out
- November 24, 2019
- David Meyer, sociology, NBC News, Nov. 24, 2019
Talking about generations, however, brings the risk of generalizations. … "In terms
of the percentage, it might be that the percentage of millennials that are active
is greater than the percentage of generation Xers that are active, but the percentages
are really small out of the total population," said David S. Meyer, professor of sociology
at the University of California, Irvine, who has studied the history of social activism.
"Generations are always very diverse and divided."
For the full story, please visit https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/x-doesn-t-mark-spot-millennials-baby-boomers-feud-generation-n1082381.
Related News Items
- UCI sociologists are making their mark
- New program allows incarcerated students to get bachelor's degrees alongside peers on the outside
- 10 years later, was the Occupy Wall Street movement effective?
- Opinion: Three reasons the U.S. hasn't passed more gun regulations; and one reason now might be different.
- Why the world says Breonna Taylor's name