Study finds 'brain training' can prevent mental decline
- September 3, 2019
- Mark Steyvers, cog sci, NewstalkZB, Sept. 3, 2019 (Audio)
The research, a collaboration between the University of Newcastle’s Hunter Medical
Research Institute and the University of California, Irvine, used a brain-training
game called Luminosity to assess participants’ ability to switch between tasks.
For the full story, please visit https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/kerre-mcivor-mornings/audio/sir-richard-faull-study-finds-brain-training-can-prevent-mental-decline/.
Related News Items
- Tremendous opportunities in online brain training market forecast period 2019 likely to benefit from growing health and wellness trend by 2026, posit science, elevate, sudoku
- Brain training research examined the Lumosity app
- Brain games can help older adults stay sharp and multitask
- Online brain games could help elderly improve cognitive abilities
- Playing online brain games can boost seniors' cognitive skills