Opinion: The 2020 guessing game is fun
- August 22, 2019
- Heidi Hardt, poli sci, Bloomberg, Aug. 22, 2019
But there’s nothing close to that this time, and that means, to me, that we still
don’t really have a good idea of where any of this is headed. Amy Erica Smith and
[UCI Associate Professor] Heidi Hardt at the Monkey Cage on gender disparities in
assigned reading as part of a series on the gender gap in political science.
For the full story, please visit https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-08-22/democratic-nominee-forecasts-merely-a-guessing-game.
Related News Items
- The 30% female author experiment
- The consequences of women's underrepresentation in academia for graduate students' attitudes and retention
- Hardt receives fellowship to embed with the U.S. State Department
- The future of NATO: A conversation with Heidi Hardt
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021