Brain games can help older adults stay sharp and multitask
- August 21, 2019
- Mark Steyvers, cog sci, Earth.com, Aug. 21, 2019
“We discovered that people in the upper age ranges who completed specific training
tasks were able to beef up their brain’s ability to switch between tasks in the game
at a level similar to untrained 20- and 30-year-olds,” said Mark Steyvers, the lead
author of the study.
For the full story, please visit https://www.earth.com/news/brain-games-older-adults/.
Related News Items
- Tremendous opportunities in online brain training market forecast period 2019 likely to benefit from growing health and wellness trend by 2026, posit science, elevate, sudoku
- Study finds 'brain training' can prevent mental decline
- Brain training research examined the Lumosity app
- Online brain games could help elderly improve cognitive abilities
- Playing online brain games can boost seniors' cognitive skills