What tech boom? UCI professor muted on OC
- July 15, 2019
- Ami Glazer, economics, in the Orange County Business Journal, July 15, 2019
A tech boom won’t be heard in Orange County anytime soon, and the region will probably settle into economic growth on par with the national average, says University of California-Irvine Economics Professor Amihai Glazer. … “There is a lot of evidence that firms that use lots of talent like to be near other firms that use that similar talent,” Glazer told the Business Journal this month.
For the full story, please visit https://www.ocbj.com/news/2019/jul/15/what-tech-boom-uci-professor-muted-oc/.
Related News Items
- Protecting vulnerable students during the pandemic
- Economy starts long comeback, CSUF says
- Opinion: Bailouts don't save jobs: Amihai Glazer
- Orange County could see Great Depression era unemployment from Coronavirus impact
- Price controls don't work - but mask rationing is the exception that proves the rule