What tech boom? UCI professor muted on OC
- July 15, 2019
- Ami Glazer, economics, in the Orange County Business Journal, July 15, 2019
A tech boom won’t be heard in Orange County anytime soon, and the region will probably settle into economic growth on par with the national average, says University of California-Irvine Economics Professor Amihai Glazer. … “There is a lot of evidence that firms that use lots of talent like to be near other firms that use that similar talent,” Glazer told the Business Journal this month.
For the full story, please visit https://www.ocbj.com/news/2019/jul/15/what-tech-boom-uci-professor-muted-oc/.
Related News Items
- Everything you think you know about corporate tax incentives is wrong
- Why corporate tax incentives don't get results
- Why cities should stop playing Amazon's game and quit offering companies tax incentives
- Other tech companies may be biggest winners in Amazon and New York City's HQ2 debacle
- With two new headquarters, will Amazon get to double dip on tax breaks?